Uniglobe Markets $100 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by the Uniglobe Markets broker. Uniglobe Markets is an online broker founded in 2010 by a group of traders and financial professionals who have significant experience in the Forex, CFD and Equity markets in Asia, Europe and North America.
It is the best solution to provide transparent Forex trading for clients from all walks of life, easy and safe accessibility. Uniglobe Markets provides cutting-edge trading solutions for all types of traders as well as newcomers to trading. Uniglobe Markets offers clients technology with superior execution, lower spreads and unmatched liquidity on a wide range of instruments across Forex, Spot Metals, Stocks and Futures.
There are many types of trading accounts, including: Micro, Uniglobe Premium, ECN Classic, ECN Elite & Uniglobe VIP. To start trading Uniglobe Markets provides MetaTrader 4 or 5 (MetaQuotes) trading terminal facilities which can be used on desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) and smartphone platforms (Android/iOS).
If you are new to Forex Trading, you can start trading with absolutely no risk and no initial investment. If you are an experienced trader, this is a good opportunity for you to test the excellent trading conditions offered by Uniglobe Markets. Take advantage of this opportunity!
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure that you are able and compliant with all applicable agreements and regulations.
Uniglobe Markets $100 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus amount.$100 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Unlimited.
- Promotions available until.31 July 2021.
- Bonus expires after claim.Information not available.
- Available for.New client (Promotion not available for EU countries).
- Account type.Live Account (MT4 server: UniglobeMarkets-Live).
- Laverage.Max 1:200.
- Account verification.Yes, email verification only.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Verification>Email verification after registering.Bonus claim>*Click Like, Share & Comment on the post below:
- Withdrawal.Profit can be withdrawn minimum $50 maximum $100 after trading 15 standard lots & deposit at least $5.
- Withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, WebMoney, Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, Perfect Money, OKPay, CashU, FasaPay etc.
- Terms & conditions.
*Minimum requirement for each trade is 5 minutes between opening and closing time, and a minimum of 5 pips.
*Minimum trading lot size is 0.05.
*Please verify your account if you want to make a withdrawal.
*NDB account has No Member Login facility. Accordingly, any client who has a No Deposit Bonus account with Uniglobe Markets, they will not have access to the Client Dashboard.
*Withdrawals from the No Deposit Bonus offer will be processed only a week after the Offer ends. This offer ends on 31 July 2021. All eligible accounts will be checked to see if they have met the Like, Share and Comment requirements on the Uniglobe Markets Facebook page.
*Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure company information and regulations first, whether the information is true or false, so you avoid all fraudulent activities (Scam), please scroll down to get more information.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.2 St Saviors Wharf, 23-25 Mill Street, SE1 2BE - London.
- Regulation & License. Uniglobe Markets Limited. Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960, registration #78101.
- You can contact the service below:
- Official website.https://www.uniglobemarkets.com/account/account-comparison/
- Cannot access the site.Make sure the internet data is on, make sure you also have an internet quota package or unlimited. Use the tricks and tips below:
- Other promotions.
Thank you for reading this article, if you like it please click like and share! Likewise if you have questions, please comment below!
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert,
and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK referrals/affiliates in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.