The FXZone site invites all of you who are interested in sharing articles to be published and become Guest Writers here.
What are the benefits of being a Guest Writer?
- Content Placement on our site for free and forever.
- We will put the content you create into the Articles category.
- You will get quality backlinks from our site.
- You will get a lot of traffic from our site.
- We are the best promotional media to introduce your site & business.
- We are one way to success for your site & business.
Terms and Conditions?
- The article should cover one of the following themes: Forex, Binary & Cryptocurrency.
Examples: Trading Tutorials, Broker Reviews, Broker Promotions etc.
- Minimum 300 words per article and include only one active link to your site.
- Minimum 1 image & maximum 5 images, images must be original or can also use a Creative Commons License.
- The article is his own work, not a copy paste and complete with the writing style of each author.
- The article has never been published, either offline or online.
- Articles must be original and unique above 90% if checked on the plagiarism checker site.
How do I get started?
- Use a Microsoft Word editor or Notepad.
- Write articles according to the terms & conditions above.
- Send your article as a file attachment to the email address [email protected] with the subject "Guest Writer", include your name and site link so we can credit the article with the author.
- Done, we will reply via email if your article has been successfully published.
Submit your article now and be a Guest Writer on FXZone!
Do you want to write or post anything? or you want to promote the site and promote your broker? Please you can use our paid article Content Placement services, get "DoFollow" quality backlinks and traffic from our site forever, click here now!
We reserve the right to refuse, delete your article if it does not meet the terms and conditions above, and we also have the right to edit & publish if we think it needs to be improved, useful, safe and relevant to the content of our site.