MEXGroup $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by the MEXGroup broker. MEXGroup (MEX Group Worldwide Limited) or Chase Financial Group is an international broker that provides trading access on Forex market instruments, Precious Metals, Indices, Commodities etc.
The Chase Financial Group is made up of a number of companies. ASIC's highly regulated companies in Australia, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, FSC in the British Virgin Islands, CIMA in the Cayman Islands and DFSA in the UAE on a global scale.
Chase Financial Group has 25 offices worldwide, including MEX Fintech (Hong Kong), MEX Exchange (Australia), MEX Asset Management (Germany), MEX Asset Management (Austria), MEX Spain (Spain), MultiBank Forex Exchange (United States), MultiBank LATAM (Mexico), MEX Group (China), MultiBank (Vietnam), MultiBank (Philippines), MultiBank (Malaysia), Middle East MENA (UAE), MEX Clearing (UAE), MultiBank (Kuwait), MEX Prime (Cyprus), MEX Financial Technologies (Turkey), MultiBank FX International (BVI), MBG (BVI) and MEX Wealth Management (Cayman Islands).
MEXGroup provides 3 types of trading accounts, including: Maksimus (standard account), MultiBank Pro (professional account) & ECN Pro (ECN account). There is a trading terminal MetaTrader 4 & 5 (MetaQuotes) that you can use on your desktop platform (Windows/MacOS) and smartphone platform (Android/iOS). Apart from that, there is also a WebTrader which you can access via a browser.
If you are new to Forex Trading, you can start trading with absolutely no risk and no initial investment. If you are a seasoned trader, this is a great opportunity for you to test the excellent trading conditions MEXGroup offers. Take advantage of this opportunity!
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure that you are able and compliant with all applicable agreements and regulations.
MEXGroup $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus amount.$50 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Unlimited.
- Promotions available until.Unlimited.
- Bonus expires after claim.3 Months since bonus was credited.
- Available for.New client (Only available for residents of China).
- Account type.Standard, professional & ECN.
- Laverage.Max 1:500.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Verification>Verify your identity and residential address.Bonus claim>
After successfully verified, open a trading account and claim the bonus by contacting customer service via Live Chat, if approved MEX Chase Finance will add funds to your trading account.
- Withdrawal.Profit can be withdrawn by a minimum of $50 after completing a trade of at least 1 standard lot and 10 transactions.
- Withdrawal methods.Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, China UnionPay, AliPay, Perfect Money, PayTrust, Transfer Bank Wire etc.
- Terms & conditions.
*Bonus is canceled when making a profit withdrawal.
*Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure company information and regulations first, whether the information is true or false, so you avoid all fraudulent activities (Scam), please scroll down to get more information.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.The trademarks and registered trademarks of Chase Financial are owned by Chase Financial. Chase Financial is the business name of MEX Forex Exchange Corporation, incorporated in California, USA, with company number 3918038.
- Regulation & License. DFSA Australia Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority, UAE License number: F004403.
ASIC MEX Australia Limited is authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission ACN: 155.084 058 License number: 416279.
BaFin MEX Asset Management GmbH is authorized and supervised by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority License number: HRB 73406.
FMA MEX Asset Management GmbH (Austria) is a subsidiary of MEX Asset Management GmbH (Germany) in Austria Li subsidiary, authorized and supervised by the Austrian Financial Market Supervisory Authority License number: 491129z.
CNMV MEX Spain is a subsidiary of Chase Finance in Barcelona, Spain, which is regulated by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission Registration Number: 120.
FSC Multibank FX International Corporation authorized and regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission License number: SIBA/L/14/1068.
CIMA MEX Wealth Management is authorized and supervised by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority. Its registration number is: 1425303.
- You can contact the service below:Phone: 400-120-8619
Email: [email protected]
- Official website.https://www.mexgroup.asia/forex-account/compare
- Cannot access the site.Make sure the internet data is on, make sure you also have an internet quota package or unlimited. Use the tricks and tips below:
- Other promotions.
Thank you for reading this article, if you like it please click like and share! Likewise if you have questions, please comment below!
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK referrals/affiliates in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.