TradeHall $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by the TradeHall broker. Tradehall is an international online CFD broker incorporated in Australia, regulated by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission), St. Vincent (FSA), and the United States (US) National Futures Association (NFA).
TradeHall provides 3 types of trading accounts namely: Standard, ECN Pro & ECN VIP. There is a MetaTrader 5 (MetaQuotes) trading terminal that you can use on your desktop platform (Windows/MacOS) and smartphone platform (Android/iOS). Apart from that, there is also a WebTrader which you can access via a browser.
If you are new to Forex Trading, you can start trading with absolutely no risk and no initial investment. If you are a seasoned trader, this is a great opportunity for you to test the excellent trading conditions TradeHall offers. Take advantage of this opportunity!
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure that you are able and compliant with all applicable agreements and regulations.
TradeHall $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus amount.$50 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Unlimited.
- Promotions available until.31 January 2021.
- Bonus expires after claim.Unlimited.
- Available for.New client (Not available for North Korea, Japan & USA).
- Account type.STP (MT5 Server: TradehallLimited-Main).
- Laverage.Max 1:200.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>https://secure.tradehall.co/sign_upBonus claim>
Email verification when registering, fill out your profile and verify your identity & residence address here https://secure.tradehall.co/account#verification.*After successfully verified, open a trading account here https://secure.tradehall.co/live/register,(STP USD 1:200) Then click submit.
*Claim your bonus here https://secure.tradehall.co/promotion,Select "USD 50 Welcome Bonus",Click Apply,Choose a Trading Account,Check TnC,Click Apply.Note. The bonus is automatically credited to your trading account within a few hours.
- Withdrawal.The bonus cannot be withdrawn, only the minimum withdrawable profit is $100 and the maximum is unlimited.
- Withdrawal methods.Tether USDT, Local Bank Transfer & Bank Wire Transfer.
- Terms & conditions.
Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure company information and regulations first, whether the information is true or false, so you avoid all fraudulent activities (Scam), please scroll down to get more information.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.Information not available.
- Regulation & License. TradeHall is the trading name of the HLK Group which holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL), 435746. The HLK Group specializes in Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) Services and is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).SV St. Vincent & Grenadine.TradeHall Ltd is licensed by St. Vincent & the Grenadines (Business Company No.25908 BC 2020).ASIC Australian Securities and Investments Commission.TradeHall Pty Ltd is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (Authorized Representative No. 001282038).National Futures Association NFA.TradeHall Pty Ltd is licensed by the United State America (USA) National Futures Association (ID 0530678).
- You can contact the service below:Email: [email protected]
- Official website.https://th-kyc-backup.s3.amazonaws.com/5763221c-7639-4144-b799-20e685b29f26.pdf
- Cannot access the site.
- Other promotions.
Thank you for reading this article, if you like it please click like and share! Likewise if you have questions, please comment below!
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK referrals/affiliates in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.