STP $10 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by broker FXOpen, FXOpen is an international broker established since 2005 and still operating to date, FXOpen provides services with various types of accounts, many deposit and withdrawal methods, small spreads start from 0 pips, and you get a deposit with a minimum of $1, besides that FXOpen provides cryptocurrency trading with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin and Peercoin. Please scroll down to see more detailed promotions.
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure that you are able and compliant with all applicable agreements and regulations.
|FXOpen - STP $10 Forex No Deposit Bonus|
FXOpen - STP $10 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus amount.$10.
- Bonus type.No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Unlimited.
- Promotions available until.All year 2021.
- Bonus expires after claim.Unlimited.
- Available for.New clients & old clients
(Not available in Algeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Egypt).
Note. The latest bonus information is available for all countries.
- Account type.STP.
- Laverage.Max 1:500.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Claim bonus.Register>Use the link below to get a $10 bonus.
Verify your telephone number, identity (selfie) and residence address (Account status: Account is verified Grade 2).Bonus claims>
After your account has been fully verified, open an STP account and the bonus will be added automatically to your trading account, don't hesitate to contact FXOpen customer service if you need help.
MetaTrader 4 Android (Server FXOpen-Real1)
- Withdrawal.Bonus cannot be withdrawn, only profit can be withdrawn after reaching 2 standard lots, you can also withdraw all unlimited profits.
- Withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfer, SEPA Transfer, Local Bank Transfers, China Union Pay, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover, JCB, WebMoney, Neteller, Skrill, QIWI Wallet, Perfect Money, Yandex Money, FasaPay, IntellectMoney etc.
- Terms & conditions.*The STP welcome bonus cannot be paid along with a Micro welcome bonus. This means that if you open a Micro account first and receive a welcome bonus, you will not get a bonus when adding an STP account and vice versa.*Promotions are subject to change at any time or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Note. Before you register and take part in the promotion, you must ensure company information and regulations first, whether the information is true or false, so you avoid all fraudulent activities (Scam), please scroll down to get more information.
Information and Company Regulations
- Company's address.FXOpen Markets Limited is a company registered on Nevis with a registered number C42235, with an address registered at PO Box 590, Springates East, Government Road, Charlestown, Nevis. XP Solutions Limited is a registered company in New Zealand with a registered number 3789182, has a registered address at 63 Pitt Street, Auckland, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Regulation.FXOpen company registered in Nevis based on company No. C42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.
- Trademark.FXOpen Markets Limited.
- You can contact the service below:E-mail: [email protected]Telephone:Russia+ 7-499-346-0960New Zealand+ 64-9-801-0123Russia+ 7-499-346-0381German+ 49-693-329-6294Russia+ 8-800-555-9494France+ 33-979-998-040
- Official website.
- Cannot access the site.Make sure the internet data is on, make sure you also have an internet quota package or unlimited. Use the tricks and tips below:
- Other promotions.
Thank you for reading this article, if you like it please click like and share! Likewise if you have questions, please comment below!
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert,
and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK referrals/affiliates in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.