DCFX Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by DCFX broker. DCFX is an innovative company that continuously strives to improve services and platforms to provide the best for all customers. DCFX provides direct trading access on Forex, Metals, Futures, Stocks, Leverage Margin & Local Commodities instruments.
There are only 2 types of accounts available, namely: Standard & Zero. To start trading DCFX provides a MetaTrader 4 trading terminal (MetaQuotes) which can be used on desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) or smartphone platforms (Android/iOS). In addition, there is also a WebTrader that can be accessed via a browser.
DCFX Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.DCFX.
- Bonus amount.Rp. 300.000 (IDR).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Limited.
- Promotions available until.Limited.
- Bonus expires after claim.Limited.
- Available for.New client.
- Account type.Live Account "Bonus" (MT4 Server: DeuCalion-Real).
- Leverage.Max 1:100.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
*Verify phone number when registering.
*Email verification when registering.
*After registering, verify KYC by uploading proof of identity (ID/POI) and proof of address (POA) documents.Bonus claim>Please claim your bonus through customer service.
Bonuses and profits can be withdrawn according to the T&C.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer etc.
- Terms & conditions.
Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.Noble House, Level 38, Unit 38.01, Mega Kuningan No. 2, Jl. Dr. The idea of Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav. E 4.2, East Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta - 12950.
- Regulations & Licenses. BAPPEBTICommodity Futures Trading Regulatory AgencyPT Deu Calion Futures is legalized and regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (BAPPEBTI) with License Number: 423/BAPPEBTI/SI/I/VII/2004.BAPPEBTI (Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency) is a Government Institution under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia in charge of providing guidance, regulation and supervision of Futures Trading and Physical Market activities.BBJ/JFXPT Deu Calion Futures is a Futures Broker with JFX Membership Number: SPAB-064/BBJ/04/04.PT Bursa Berjangka Jakarta (JFX) is the first Commodity Futures Exchange in Indonesia which is tasked with providing convenience for its members to conduct futures contract transactions. BBJ was established on August 19, 1999 in Jakarta by 29 companies in the form of Limited Liability Companies (PT) in accordance with Government Regulation no. 9/99, and has started its first trading since December 15, 2000.KBIPT Deu Calion Futures is also a member of the Indonesian Futures Clearing House Number: 26/AK-KBI/IX/2004.PT Kliring Berjangka Indonesia (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that functions as a Clearing Guarantee Institution based on BAPPEBTI's decision Number: 128/BAPPEBTI/IX/2001. All settlements of futures contract transactions registered by clearing members are carried out by KBI.ASPEBTINDOPT Deu Calion Futures is a member of the Indonesian Commodity Futures Trading Association with Number: 0013/ASPEBTINDO/ANG-B/2/2015.The Indonesian Commodity Futures Trading Association (ASPEBTINDO) was established based on Law Number 10 of 2011 concerning Amendments to Number 32 of 1997 concerning Commodity Futures Trading and its implementing regulations, namely Regulation of the Head of BAPPEBTI Number: 111/BAPPEBTI/PER/01/2014.
- You can contact the service below:
- Official website.https://www.dcfx.co.id/promotion/welcome-bonus
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.