Prospero $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by Prospero broker. Prospero is a leading Execution-Only-Broker, providing an online platform for trading financial instruments including Commodities, Preciuos Metals, Share CFDs, Forex Pairs, Indices etc.
Only 2 types of trading accounts are available, namely: Standard & VIP. To start trading Prospero provides trading terminal facilities MetaTrader 4 (MetaQuotes) which can be used on desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) and smartphone platforms (Android/iOS).
Prospero $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.
- Bonus amount.$50 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Limited.
- Promotions available until.Limited.
- Bonus expires after claim.30 Days from the bonus received.
- Available for.New client (Promotion not available for Indonesia).
- Account type.Live Account "Standard" (MT4 Server: ProsperoMarkets-Live).
- Leverage.Max 1:400.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Register here Prospero, then click "Start Trading".
*KYC (Know Your Customer) verification by uploading proof of identity (ID/POI) and proof of address (POA) documents.Bonus claim>Claim your bonus here, if you have met all the requirements then the bonus will be credited within 24 hours (working hours).
The bonus cannot be withdrawn, only profit can be withdrawn minimum $30 maximum $150 after completing a total trading volume of 5 standard lots.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfers, Local Bank Transfers, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Cryptocurrency (Tether) etc.
- Terms & conditions.
*50% stop-out level.
*Bonus credit will be canceled if you make withdrawals and internal transfers.
*It is prohibited to use the Trading Balance & Arbitrage strategy.*Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.Stoney Ground Financial Services Center, Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Regulations & Licenses. Prospero Group is a leading financial derivatives brokerage in Australia and Asia Pacific. Currently holds an Australian ASIC regulated Market Maker license （AFSL: 423 034 in Australia under Prospero Markets Pty Ltd and also St Vincent Entity (FSA: 533LLC2020) for customers outside Australia held under Prospero Global LLC.Regional restrictions: Prospero does not offer our services to residents of certain jurisdictions including Australia, North Korea, the United States, Japan and some other territories.
Prospero Markets LLC is registered under the FSA (St Vincent & The Grenadines Financial Service Authority), Registered Number :533LLC2020.
- You can contact the service below:Email: [email protected]
- Official website.https://promotion.prosperoglobal.com/Prospero_Kickoff_Bonus
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.