HFMarkets $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus
HFMarkets $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by HotForex broker. HFMarkets or HotForex is a leading international broker in the world that provides trading access on Forex instruments, Metals, Energies, CFD Stocks, Indices, Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies & Physical Stocks.
There are many types of accounts, including: Micro, Premium, Zero Spread, PAMM, HFCopy & Cent. To start trading HotForex provides a MetaTrader 4 or 5 trading terminal (MetaQuotes) which can be used on desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) or smartphone platforms (Android/iOS). In addition, there is also a WebTrader that you can access via a browser.
HFMarkets $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.
- Bonus amount.$50 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Limited.
- Promotions available until.Limited.
- Bonus expires after claim.Limited.
- Available for.New clients (Promotion available for Malaysia and certain countries only).
- Account type.Live Account "Cent/Micro/Premium" (MT4 Server: HFMarketsSV-Live).
- Leverage.Max 1:1000.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
HotForex (Alternative link).
*Verify phone number.
*Fill out the profile, verify the account (KYC) by uploading a proof of identity document (ID/POI).Bonus claim>*After successfully verified, open a trading account and then claim the bonus in the "CFD Trading" menu > "Promotions" > "Available Bonuses" > "No Deposit Bonus", complete the task if there are still unmet conditions, if all conditions have been met please immediately claim your bonus by selecting a trading account then tick the T&C agreement and click "Claim".
*Once the bonus is successfully claimed, the bonus is automatically added to your trading account.
Bonus cannot be withdrawn, all profits can be withdrawn after completing all T&C.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, PayRedeem, Skrill, WebMoney etc.
- Terms & conditions.
Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.HFM and HF Markets are the unified brand names of the HF Markets Group.HF Markets (SV) Ltd is incorporated in St. Vincent & Grenadines as an International Business Company with registration number 22747 IBC 2015.The object of the company is anything that is not prohibited by the International Business Companies (Amendments and Consolidation) Act, Chapter 149 of the Revised Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Act, 2009, in particular but not exclusively all commercial, financial, lending, lending, trade, service activities and participation in other companies as well as to provide brokerage services, training and managed accounts in currencies, commodities, indices, CFDs and leveraged financial instruments.
- Regulations & Licenses. FCAFinancial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)HF Markets (UK) Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under company reference number 801701.The FCA is an independent public body governed by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA), in collaboration with the UK Treasury with the aim of supporting and empowering a sound and successful financial system in which companies can thrive and consumers benefit from honesty, fairness and justice. effective, trustworthy and transparent market.DFSADubai Financial Services AuthorityHF Markets (DIFC) Ltd is authorized and regulated by Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under license number F004885.Aiming to develop, manage and enforce world-class financial services regulation in a leading financial center in the Middle East, DFSA is an independent regulator of financial services conducted in or from the Dubai International Financial Centre.FSCAFinancial Sector Conduct Authority (South Africa)HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd is authorized and regulated as a Financial Services Provider (FSP) of the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa, under license number 46632.The FSCA is an independent agency established by law to oversee South Africa's non-banking financial services industry. It regulates the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSX), the largest exchange on the African continent.FSAFinancial Services Authority (Seychelles)HF Markets (Seychelles) Ltd is incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Seychelles with registration number 8419176-1, regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) under Securities Dealer License number SD015.The authority is the regulator for non-bank financial services in the country and is responsible for licensing, supervising and developing the non-bank financial services industry in the Seychelles.CMACapital Markets Authority (Kenya)HFM Investments Ltd is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority in the Republic of Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license no. 155.The CMA is the regulatory body charged with primary responsibility for overseeing, licensing and monitoring the activities of Kenyan market intermediaries, including the stock exchange and central deposit and settlement systems and all others licensed under the Capital Markets Act.
Regional Restrictions: HF Markets (SV) Ltd does not provide services to residents of the US, Canada, Sudan, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Mauritius, Myanmar, Yemen, Afghanistan, Vanuatu and EEA countries.
- You can contact the service below:Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44-2030978571 or +44-2030978570
- Official website.https://www.hfm.com/sv/en/trading-accounts
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert,
and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.