Tiger Welcome Bundle up to USD 198 - Free NDB Stocks
|Tiger Welcome Bundle up to USD 198 - Free NDB Stocks|
How to get bonuses:
- Identity verification (ID) when registering.
- Verify phone number when registering.
- Face verification when registering.
- Download and install the Tiger Trade App on the PlayStore or AppStore on your smartphone.
- After successful verification, login and the bonus is automatically credited on the "Rewards Center" menu.
Terms and Conditions Governing the Tiger Welcome Bundle Promotion
00:00 09/02/2023 - 07:00 30/03/2023 (GMT)
Share your referral code and reap the rewards:
- Get 1.68 cash voucher when the Invitee opens an account*.
- Get fractional shares of Alibaba which are worth USD 3.88 and 1 sure-win draw attempt to win a Tesla, Apple share or General Motors share, etc when the Invitee makes an initial deposit of USD 100 and completes 5 new BUY trades*.
- The more friends you refer to, the more benefits you'll get!
How to make a referral
- Click on the button below and click 'Open app' In the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on "Share Poster", "Share Link" or "Share Invitation Code" via the Promotion page and invite your friends through your unique referral link and invitation code.
2 steps to collect your reward(s)
- Open an Account
Sign up and open an account with Tiger during the Promotion Period to receive free Alibaba fractional shares (NYSE: BABA) worth USD 2.88 and 180 days of unlimited 0-commission trades for US and HK stocks.
(This Promotion is valid for first-time account opening only.)
- Fund and Trade
Fund your newly approved account with USD 100 or more in one single deposit and execute 5 new BUY trades during the Promotion Period to receive 1 sure-win draw attempt to get one free stock which is worth between USD 3 to USD 195.
(This Promotion is valid for first-time deposits and trading only.)
Welcome Bundle Reward Details
- Account Opening Rewards
Unlimited 0-Commission Trades for US & HK Stocks in 180 Days
USD 2.88 worth of Alibaba fractional shares (NYSE: BABA)
- Fund and Trade Rewards*
*First Deposit ≥ USD 100 & Complete 5 New BUY Trades
1 Sure-win Draw Attempt (get one free stock, worth between USD 3 to USD 195)
Redemption of Reward(s)
For more information on rewards, please see the information in the [Rewards Center] of the Tiger Trade App.
Commission-Free Trades Card
- You may go to [Rewards Center] in the Tiger Trade App to claim the Commission-free trades card within 20 calendar days before they expire.
- The Commission-free trades card issued by Tiger can be used to offset the commission incurred when you trade through Tiger Trade App. The Commission-free trades card will take effect immediately after activation. You need to use the Commission-free trades card within the validity period. If you have two or more Commission-free trades cards of the same category, the validity period will be automatically extended.
- The Commission-free trades cards are used on a pre-deducted and rebated afterwards basis. You need to place an order within the validity period of the Commission-free trades card and the order should be filled during the validity period in order for the Commission-free trades card can be successfully used. You may choose to apply the Comission-Free trades card on a particular trade if you are using Tiger Trade App version 7.2.0 and above. For the older versions, the Commission-free trades card will automatically be applied to trades selected by the system. If your order has a matching commission-free trade, the system will automatically pre-select the Commission-free trades card with the nearest expiry when you place the order. If you want to cancel or change the Commission-free trade, you can cancel or change it manually when placing the order.
(Notes: Orders tied with the Commission-free trades card need to be fully filled before the Commission-free trades card can be successfully used. If the order is fully filled after the Commission-free trades card expires, the Commission-free trades card will not be used successfully.)
- After the order is filled, the number of times that the Commission-free trades card will be deducted with 1. The commissions will be refunded to the client's Tiger account in the form of cash within 1 minute after the order is filled. Client may check the commission refund details through the [Rewards Center] or via [Tiger Trade App>Portfolio>Orders] or [Tiger Trade App>Portfolio>More>Fund Details].
- The unlimited Commission-free trades card which will be given through this campaign can only be used within the validity period. Any unused Commission-free trades cards will automatically be cancelled after the expiry date.
The Commission-free trades card is not available for exercised option orders.
- Cash Vouchers issued by Tiger can be used to offset the amount of an order. Cash Vouchers will take effect immediately after activation. Qualified Participants need to use cash vouchers within the validity period. The Cash Vouchers distributed in this Campaign can be used on US stocks, HK stocks, SG stocks, and US Options. There is a 20-day activation period and a 30-day usage period after the activation.
- Cash Vouchers are on a “pre-deduct and rebate afterward” basis. Qualified Participants need to place an order within the validity period of the Cash Voucher and the order has to be filled before the voucher can be successfully used.
- Cash Vouchers can be selected when an order is placed through the Tiger Trade App of version 7.2.0 and above. Qualified Participants may manually cancel or change the Cash Voucher when placing the order. For older versions of the Tiger Trade App, the system will automatically select the Cash Voucher based on system sorting. If the order has a matching voucher, the system will automatically select the voucher when the order is placed.
- Orders bound with a Cash Voucher need to be filled before the Cash Voucher can be successfully used. If the cash order is filled after the Cash Voucher expires, the Cash Voucher will become invalid and no rebate will incur.
- If the order is not fully filled or cancelled, the Cash Voucher will not be utilised and will be returned to your account.
- After the order is filled, the order bound with the Cash Voucher will be marked as "Rebating". The rebate amount will be credited to the Qualified Participants' Prime Account within 1 minute of the order being filled.
- If the order amount is greater than or equal to the value of the Cash Voucher, the rebate amount will be equal to the value of the Cash Voucher; if the order amount is less than the value of the Cash Voucher, the rebate amount will be equal to the order amount. The unused value of the Cash Voucher will be no longer valid for use.
- After the rebate process is completed, the "Rebating" mark of the order will be updated as "Rebated". Qualified Participants may check the rebate details through the coupon details in Reward Centre or via [Tiger Trade App>Portfolio >Orders] or [Tiger Trade App>Portfolio>More>Fund Details].
- Tiger Brokers offers Cash Voucher in different currencies on face value for trading in a variety of markets. The rebate currency of the vouchers will be consistent with the trading currency. If the face value of the Cash Voucher is different from the trading currency, the system will convert the rebate amount based on the real-time exchange rate. If the currency on face value is the same as the currency of the trade, no conversion is required.
- The Cash Voucher is not applicable for use for the following orders:
a. Orders to exercise the option;
b. Flash trades.
- Clients who have opened an account and met the condition(s) will have the rewards activated. After the reward status becomes "Delivering", the free share will be delivered to your account within 10 working days.
- Clients who have not yet opened an account have to open a Tiger account and activate the rewards. After the reward status becomes "Delivering", the stocks will be delivered to your account within 10 working days.
- Please note that while the share is given to you as a reward, there may be other charges incurred when you hold the share, e.g. corporate action may cause charges. When such charges are incurred, Tiger will charge accordingly. Please pay attention to the details of your account at all times.
- The free share you received after completing the funding and trading task will be issued to your account with the status of "To be activated". You will need to keep your account's total assets amounting to or above the task-required amount and lasting for 30 calendar days after the rewards are issued. Due to fluctuations in asset values, the value of your account's total assets may drop below the task-required amount. Kindly note that you must keep your total account assets amounting to or above USD 70 each day for 30 calendar days after the free share is issued.
After the free share is activated, the status will be updated to " Delivering" and will be allocated to your holding position within 10 business days.
In situations where the total assets in your Tiger account fail to meet the minimum asset requirement within the above-mentioned period, the "To be activated" share will be removed from the client's Tiger account immediately and the client will not be entitled to receive the free share.
- Each client is only entitled to one set of Welcome Bundle rewards. Anyone who has held any previous or existing accounts with Tiger is not eligible to receive any other ongoing or future Welcome Bundle rewards issued by Tiger.
- This Welcome Bundle does not conflict with other Tiger's campaign rewards during the same period.
- For further inquiries, please contact our online customer service via [Tiger Trade App>Profile>Help Center].
- Please note that if your Tiger account shows any signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g. using multiple accounts, or instant account closing, etc, Tiger may, in its sole discretion, forfeit your rewards and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
- By participating in this Welcome Bundle promotion and receiving the reward(s) in your account, you agree that you will only withdraw the proceeds generated from the reward(s) after you have successfully completed 10 trades.
- The 5 New buy trades apply to STK and OPT.
- The value of the stocks is as of 1st December 2022. Due to market fluctuation, some stock values may fluctuate from the time we make the purchase. Please understand that we have no control over the fluctuation of the market.
- Institutional, Wholesale, or ESOP (Employee Share Ownership Program), Limited Companies, Partnerships, Trusts or any other kind of legal entities are not eligible for the Welcome Bundle promotion.
- Please refer to here for details of fee charges.
Other Terms and Disclaimer
- Tiger's decision on all matters relating to the Welcome Bundle promotion is final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- Tiger may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Welcome Bundle promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
- The decision of Tiger on all matters relating to Terms and Conditions shall be final, binding and conclusive on all participants, including without limitation, any decision on the eligibility of any person or cancellation. Subject to and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and Tiger's record of the entries shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes and in any legal proceedings. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- The information in this website is for information only. The information and opinions contained in this publication have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but Tiger makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose. Opinions and estimates are subject to change without notice.
- Where specific products are advertised and/or recommended, please note the following:
*The recommendation is intended for general circulation;
*The recommendation does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person;
*Advice should be sought from an independent financial adviser regarding the suitability of the investment product, taking into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person in receipt of the recommendation, before the person makes a commitment to purchase the investment product. Should the person choose not to do so, he should consider carefully whether the product is suitable for him. In particular, all relevant documentations pertaining to the product should be read to make an independent assessment of the appropriateness of the transaction.
*Any past performance, projection, forecast or simulation of results is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of any investment. The value of any product and any income accruing to such product may rise as well as fall. Foreign exchange transactions involve risks. The reader should note that fluctuations in foreign exchange rates may result in losses in foreign exchange. To the extent permitted by law, Tiger accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct indirect or consequential losses or damages arising from or in connection with the use or reliance of this publication or its contents.
 Please refer here for details of fee charges.
Clients will only be able to receive Fund and Trade Reward(s) after they have completed the minimum new BUY trades required during the promotion period, in which the price of a single share and the value of the trade is greater than USD 1. Please note that trades with a share price and trade value below USD 1 will not be counted.
 The value of the stocks is as of 1st December 2022. Due to market fluctuation, some stock values may fluctuate from the time we make the purchase. Please understand that we have no control over the fluctuation of the market.