GICM $10 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by the GICM broker. GICM or GIC Markets is a global multi-asset broker that offers clients access to financial markets to trade on Forex, Commodities, Indices and Crypto instruments.
There are 3 types of accounts, namely: Classic, Pro & VIP. To start trading GIC Markets provides a MetaTrader 5 trading terminal (MetaQuotes) which can be used on desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) or smartphone platforms (Android/iOS).
GICM $10 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.GICM.
- Bonus amount.$10 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Limited.
- Promotions available until.Limited.
- Bonus expires after claim.30 Days since the bonus is credited.
- Available for.New client.
- Account type.Live Account (MT5 Server: OnlineFintech-Real).
- Leverage.Max 1:200.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Register here GICM.
*Email verification when registering.
*Complete profile and do KYC by uploading proof of identity (ID) and proof of address (POA) documents.Bonus claim>Claim your bonus via ticket or email.
The bonus cannot be withdrawn, all profits can be withdrawn.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, China UnionPay, Bitcoin etc.
- Terms & conditions.
*Bonus cannot be transferred internally.
*Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.Information not available.
- Regulations & Licenses. Information not available.
- You can contact the service below:Email: [email protected]
- Official website.https://gicmarkets.com/promotion/no-deposit-bonus
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.