Trading.com $30 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by the Trading.com broker. Trading.com is a Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer registered with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission and a member of the National Futures Association (NFA #0516820).
Only 1 account type is available, namely: T1 Account. To start trading Trading.com provides a MetaTrader 5 trading terminal (MetaQuotes) which can be used on desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) or smartphone platforms (Android/iOS). In addition, the Trading.com App and WebTrader are also available which can be accessed via a browser.
Trading.com $30 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.
- Bonus amount.$30 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Limited.
- Promotions available until.Limited.
- Bonus expires after claim.30 Days since the bonus is credited.
- Available for.New clients (Promotion only available for US clients).
- Account type.Live Account "T1 Account" (MT5 Server: Trading.comMarkets-MT5).
- Leverage.Max 1:50.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Verify KYC by uploading proof of identity (ID) and proof of address (POA) documents.Bonus claim>Claim your bonus via email or Live Chat.
Profit can be withdrawn after completing the total trading volume of 1 standard lot.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfers etc.
- Terms & conditions.
Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.United States of America.U.S. Headquarters.
110 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005.
- Regulations & Licenses. Trading.com Markets Inc.Trading.com Markets Inc. is a Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED) registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and a member of the National Futures Association (NFA #0516820).
- You can contact the service below:Phone: 1-833-FX1-0250Email: [email protected]
- Official website.https://www.trading.com/us/promo/welcome-bonus
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.