Admiral Markets $100 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by the Admiral Markets broker. Admiral Markets is an online brokerage founded in 2001 operating under the Admirals trademark as a leading provider of online trading services, offering investment services for trading with Forex and CFDs on indices, metals, energy, agriculture, stocks, ETFs and bonds.
There are many account types, including: Trade, Invest, Zero & Bets. To start trading Admiral Markets provides a MetaTrader 4 or 5 (MetaQuotes) trading terminal which can be used on a desktop platform (Windows/MacOS) or a smartphone platform (Android/iOS). Apart from that, WebTrader MT5, StereoTrader, Admirals Mobile App etc. are also available.
Admiral Markets $100 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.
- Bonus amount.$100 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.1000 Clients.
- Promotions available until.Limited.
- Bonus expires after claim.30 Days since the bonus is credited.
- Available for.All clients (new & old clients).
- Account type.Live Account "All account types" (MT4 or MT5 Server: Aglobe-Live-1).
- Leverage.Max 1:1000.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Register Admiral Markets.
*Email verification after registering.
*Complete your profile and verify your phone number here.
*Do KYC for proof of identity (ID) and proof of address (POA) verification here.
The bonus cannot be withdrawn, all profits can be withdrawn.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfer, Klarna, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, SafetyPay, Przelewy, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, POLi etc.
- Terms & conditions.Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Note. See more detailed T&C here.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.Aglobe Investment Ltd.Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan's Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahé, Seychelles.Aglobe Investments Ltd.Suite 202, Second Floor, Waterfront Property, Eden Island, Mahé, Seychelles.
- Regulations & Licenses. Admiral Markets US Jordan Ltd is authorized and regulated to conduct investment business by the Jordan Securities Commission (JSC) in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, registration number 57026. The information on the Admiral Markets US Jordan Ltd website is not intended for residents of any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local laws or regulations.
Admiral Markets UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FRN: 595450, and is authorized to hold Client Money under FCA's CASS rules. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is a subsidiary of Admiral Markets AS (Estonia).
Admiral Markets USA is licensed and authorized by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA License 4.1-1/46) for investment and primary brokerage activities on a cross-border basis of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
As a licensed organization, Admiral Markets USA is publicly recognized as a company with an outstanding reputation, quality service, financial stability and high investment security.
Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), under license number 201/13, the regulatory and regulatory body for investment services companies in Cyprus. Please click here to view the full content of our license, including the investments and additional services provided by Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd and the financial instruments it is permitted to handle. Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is a subsidiary of Admiral Markets USA (Estonia) which acts as a White Label service provider.
Admiral Markets PTY Ltd (ABN 63 151 613 839) has an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) to operate a financial services business in Australia, limited to financial services covered by AFSL no. 410681. The information on the Admiral Markets PTY Ltd website is not directed at residents of any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
The Directive on Markets in Financial Instruments 2014/65/EU (MiFID II) was adopted by the European Parliament and Council and entered into force on 3 January 2018. It regulates the financial instrument market for the provision of investment services and activities within the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Admirals SA (Pty) Ltd is registered in South Africa with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) – registration number - 2019/620981/07. Admirals SA (Pty) Ltd is an authorized financial services provider (FSP51311) registered with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority. The registered office for Admirals SA (Pty) Ltd is: Unit OG/N1, 33 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2090.
- You can contact the service below:
- Official website.https://admiralmarkets.com/start-trading/account-types?regulator=fca
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert,
and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.