VAANEX $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by VAANEX broker. VAANEX is a leading online trading broker specializing in stocks, commodities, CFDs and currencies. Vaanex is incorporated with major financial entities around the world, providing traders from all over the world with a safe and transparent trading experience.
There are 3 types of trading accounts, namely: Pro, VIP & Diamond. To be able to start trading on market instruments, VAANEX provides a MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal (MetaQuotes) which can be used on Desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) and Smartphone platforms (Android/iOS). In addition, there is also a WebTrader that you can access via a browser.
VAANEX $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.
- Bonus amount.$50 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Unlimited.
- Promotions available until.Unlimited.
- Bonus expires after claim.60 Days since the bonus is credited.
- Available for.New client.
- Account type.Live Account (MT5 Server: VaanexGroup-Real).
- Leverage.Max 1:500.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
*Email verification after registering.
*Verify your account by uploading proof of identity (ID) and proof of address (POA) documents.Bonus claim>Claim your bonus by email according to the format below to [email protected].
Subject: Trade $50 Bonus – MT5 Account Number
Dear Support Department, By this email, I confirm that I have read, fully understand, accept and given my consent to $50 Free Bonus.
The bonus and profit can be withdrawn after completing a trading volume of 25 standard lots and making a minimum deposit of $1000.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Help2Pay, PayBnB etc.
- Terms & conditions.Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.Vaanex Group Company Limited.
27. Old Gloucester Street, London.
- Regulation & License. Vaanex with registered number no. 2033364 is a member of Vanex Limited and is licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC). The Financial Services Commission, Vanuatu (VFSC) is the integrated regulator for the financial services sector. It operates within a modern and internationally recognized legal framework covering Finance.
- You can contact the service below:Phone: +44 203 6958789Email: [email protected]
- Official website.https://www.vaanex.com/en/comparison
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.