JDX $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by JDX broker. JDX is a brokerage company that provides online trading access on Forex, Metals, Stocks, Index & Energy instruments.
JDX provides applications that can be used on Smartphone platforms (Android/iOS). Apart from that, traders can also access and execute trades using a browser by simply logging into your JDX account.
JDX $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.JDX.
- Bonus amount.$50 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Unlimited.
- Promotions available until.October 26, 2022.
- Bonus expires after claim.30 Days since the bonus is credited.
- Available for.New client.
- Account type.Live Account.
- Leverage.Information not available.
- Account verification.Yes, email verification only.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Register here JDX.
Note. Use a valid email or phone number.
Verify email when registering.
Only the maximum withdrawable profit of $200 after completing a certain number of lots trades.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Bank Wire Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, SticPay, Help2Pay etc.
- Terms & conditions.*Close orders that are open for a minimum of 6 minutes to qualify for lots.*Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.Information not available.
- Regulation & License. JDX has a valid financial license and is subject to The St. Vincent & the Grenadines and The Financial Services Commission, Mauritius ('FSC').Company number: 1484 LLC 2021.License number: C119023893.Code: SEC-2.1B.
- You can contact the service below:Email: [email protected]Whatsapp: +62 852-0200-0121
- Official website.https://promotion.jdxtrade.com/activity/newRechargeBonusLP50?lang=EN
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert, and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.