Axion Trade $30 Forex No Deposit Bonus is a non-deposit bonus promotion (Welcome bonus) organized by Axion Trade broker. Axion Trade was founded in 2015 with its main operating office in the UK. For the first five years, Axion Trade dealt only in the institutional market and has created a strong presence in the forex brokerage industry through strong partnerships with major institutions and top tier liquidity providers.
In late 2020, Axion Trade moved its main operations to the United States, following the expansion of its services to cater to the retail market. Due to the regulations required to deal with retail investors, Axion Trade obtained a US-issued Money Services Business (MSB) License, No. Registration 31000175281855 for foreign exchange transactions, and registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and National Futures Association under NFA ID 0533447.
In mid-2021, Axion Trade is expanding its services to the Asia and Pacific Region (APAC), and is registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under ACN 654 881 606. Axion Trade holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) under an Authorized Representative AFS Number 001293799.
Axion Trade has built a solid foundation from which it is well positioned to provide future growth. To be able to access and start trading on Forex instruments, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Stocks/Equities, Axion Trade provides a MetaTrader 4 Trading Terminal (MetaQuotes) which can be used on Desktop platforms (Windows/MacOS) and Smartphone platforms (Android/iOS).
Axion Trade $30 Forex No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus link.
- Bonus amount.$30 (USD).
- Bonus type.Forex NDB - No deposit bonus (Welcome bonus).
- Bonus quota.Information not available.
- Promotions available until.Information not available.
- Bonus expires after claim.Information not available.
- Available for.All clients (New & old clients).
- Account type.Standard Account (MT4 Server: AxionTrade-Live).
- Leverage.Information not available.
- Account verification.Yes.
- How to get.Register> Verification> Bonus claim.Register>
Register using the IB link that provides this bonus, because it is a broker program for selected IB to provide bonuses to their clients.
Note. If you want to use our IB link, click here but sorry we don't provide this bonus.
Verification>Verify your account by uploading proof of identity (ID) and proof of address (POA) documents here.Bonus claim>
After your account has been successfully verified, claim your bonus via your IB or account manager.
Only profit can be withdrawn a minimum of $100 and a maximum of $300 after completing a trade of 5 standard lots.
- Deposit & withdrawal methods.Visa, MasterCard, DragonPay, AxionPay, USD Tether etc.
- Terms & conditions.Promotions may change at any time or be stopped at any time without prior notice.
Information and Company Regulations
- Address.3rd Floor, The Pinnacle, Central Court, Station Way, Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom, RH10 1JH.1099 18th St Suite 2900, Denver, Colorado 80202, USA.
- Regulation & License. Axion Trade is a trade name of Axion Trade Limited. Axion Trade Limited is registered and authorized in the United States, under MSB License Number 31000175281855 and NFA Registration ID 0533447. The Company's Registered Office is located at 1099 18th St Suite 2900, Denver, Colorado 80202, USA. It is also registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under ACN 654.881 606, and holds an Australian Financial Services License under AFS Authorized Representative Number 001293799.Axion Trade is registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the National Futures Association under NFA ID 0533447, and holds a Money Services Business (MSB) License issued by the United States, Registration Number 31000175281855.
- You can contact the service below:Email: [email protected]
- Official website.https://axiontrade.net/free30usd/
You need to know that we are not responsible for misinformation or losses that occur in your finances, forex trading is a high risk business, before you start this business you should consult with an expert,
and you should know, we are also not looking for referrals/affiliates, therefore we do not include LINK Referral/Affiliate/Introducing Broker (IB) in the articles that we post, if there is an error in information please contact us, as soon as possible we will fix it.